How many hours per week must an employee work to be eligible for benefits?

  • 10 hours per week for TRS-ActiveCare Health Insurance
  • 15 hours per week for supplemental benefits (dental, vision, etc.)

When can I apply?

Benefits Open Enrollment is typically mid-July to mid-August each year.

When can I make changes to my benefits?

Once the Enrollment period has ended, changes to the benefits can not be made until the following enrollment period. The only exception would be if you experience a Qualifying Event. Qualifying Events include: death, birth/adoption, change in marital status, loss of other coverage.

Where can I find more information on Benefits?

Click the Benefits tab for more information.


Where can I find my paystub?

You can find your paycheck information on the Skyward Finance Live page. CLICK HERE!

To View your Check Stubs:

  1. Click on the Employee Information button.
  2. Click on Check History.
  3. Select the Check Stub you want to view and click the Show Check button on the right side of the screen.
  4. The Check Stub image will print to the screen. To print a physical copy of the check stub, click on the Print button on the right. How do I read my paystub?

When do I get paid?

Exempt employees are paid on the 15th of the month, while a non-exempt are paid on the 1st and the 15th. If the 15th or the 1st falls on the weekend, payment will be posted on the Friday before. For complete details, please see the Payroll Calendar.

How can I change my tax withholding?

Employees must submit a new W-4 form to payroll for any changes, which can be done in Skyward Finance CLICK HERE!

Where can I get a copy of my W-2 form?

Employees may view/print their W-2 in Skyward Finance. CLICK HERE!

Human Resources

How do I get a copy of my Service Record?

Please complete the following form: https://forms.gle/XHaUVwXXenkpN7yW9 and please allow 10 business days for processing. Service records will be sent out via email.

How do I find out how many leave days I have left?

Employees may check their leave bank and request leave days in Skyward Finance CLICK HERE!

What do I do if I’m sick or need to miss work?

  • If an employee misses due to illness, emergency, or circumstances beyond their control, he or she MUST notify supervisor and the Sub Coordinator IMMEDIATELY, if a sub is needed. Employees must submit a Leave request upon return. If an employee misses more than 3 days due to illness, a doctor’s note will be needed.
  • If the employee is requesting leave, he or she must do so at least 5 days before scheduled absence.Teachers should inform the Sub Coordinator at the time of request (refer to the Employee Handbook). The more notice, the better!
  • Teachers missing class due to approved, school-related business (e.g., ARD meetings) will need to submit a Leave Form but will not be charged with absence from duty nor lose either compensation or compensated leave time.

How can I become a sub?

If you are interested in serving our school and students as a substitute, please complete an Employment Application which is on our website. You will be contacted by HR and our Substitute Coordinator with more information.

How do I get a Verification of Employment letter?

  • Requests for Proof of Employment may be obtained by Contacting HR by email ([email protected]).
  • For requests submitted by a 3rd Party, employee must sign a consent form allowing the release of information.


Can I send in an application without specifying a position?

Yes, you may. You may also indicate a broader interest, such as:

  • If you are interested in a teaching position
  • If you prefer Elementary, Middle School, or High School
  • If you are interested in a support position

Do I need to include a resume?

It is not required, but it is helpful for our hiring managers.

Help! I’m having trouble with the Online Application.

Please contact our HR Department for any additional assistance at [email protected] .

New Hire

How do I schedule Fingerprinting?

Non-certified Individuals: After HR has uploaded your information, non-certified individuals will receive an email from IdentoGo allowing you to schedule an appointment.

You will receive an email from IdentoGo to schedule an appointment. (For problems with payment, contact TEA for assistance: Fingerprint Unit, 512-936- 8400, option 3.)

Where do I turn in my documents?

You may turn in documents to HR to the Secondary Building or via email at [email protected], or Via Frontline Education.

Skyward True Time

Employees use True Time in Skyward Finance to clock in and out. Please email [email protected] if you have trouble accessing the system or need your password reset.

Helpful Employee Forms