2023 GRADES 3-8 REPORTING TIMELINE
State Assessment Information
At UME Prep, we are required to participate in the State of Texas Assessments of Academic Readiness (STAAR) program, which was implemented in spring 2012, includes annual assessments for
- reading and mathematics, grades 3–8
- science at grades 5 and 8
- social studies at grade 8
- end-of-course (EOC) assessments for English I, English II, Algebra I, Biology, and U.S history.
¿Tiene preguntas? Haga clic aquí.
Student STAAR Report Card
The STAAR Report Card will include the following:
- growth and progress information
- a recommended summer reading list
- the learner's Lexile levels and trend data
- resources for parents in both English and Spanish
- possible questions for parents to ask school staff
For more detailed information about the STAAR Report Card, please visit https://www.TXFamilyPortal.org
All STAAR results will be available online for parents. No paper reports will be sent home.
Access your child's STAAR/TELPAS Report through SKYWARD
Once you are signed in to Skyward, you will see a "Districts Links" button in the upper right corner. Click on that button, and you will be given a dropdown to access state testing results for each of your scholars. Click on the link that states "TEA Assessments"
Directions to Access the Report Card
To access your child’s STAAR Report Card online, you need your child’s unique access code. The unique access code may be found in one of two ways:
- If you have a STAAR Report Card from a previous STAAR test taken by your child, their unique access code is located on that report card.
- Enter your child’s TSDS number, legal first name, and date of birth in the state’s system.